You're now the owner of SWAPD. What do you do?

Sorry for the clickbait title, but we wanted to ask our members and pick their brains on growth tactics. We believe SWAPD has reached a plateau when it comes to word-of-mouth marketing. Because that’s pretty much how we grew for the past four years (SWAPD is four years old, by the way). We virtually don’t exist on Google, our backlink profile is weak, we’re not on social platforms, so it seems like we’ve stopped growing. And even though we keep getting signups and sales are still rolling in, the traffic meter started hovering in the same spot. We’ve already implemented a few ideas by hiring a great team of writers and SEO experts who are working on the back end of things. We’ve also started buying ads on various platforms. But we are wondering, what else could be done?

So, if you received the keys to SWAPD, how would you tackle growth?

Keep in mind that our URLs are banned from FB/IG, so going that route is difficult. Any ideas that are submitted, implemented, and will show results, will warrant a special reward for the submitter.

5 Likes

I’ll increase the tickets fee. People’s opened to risk without escrow or pay

I like you.

5 Likes

I’ll make a Instagram page and get it verified.

1 Like

Definitely blog posts

I’ll buy other similar domains and use a script to redirect it to swapd.co after 2-3 sec

Ranking on buying / selling intent keywords in google is a good idea , you need decent SEO agency to handle all of that .

Besides that running Display ads on related sites is a good idea as well .

The way I found swapd was through google search on how to become verified and now bingo

1 Like

Let’s say , those of us with a big loyal following starts to promote swapd … what kind of incentives / benefits would there be ? A referral system ?

Other than the current 3% referral system… because the average consumer won’t spend lots of money. They’d probably be one & done

Not sure, but we’ve had an idea to create partnerships with users who are resourceful. It’s all up for a debate and planning.

1 Like

You mean on our blog posts?

I’d promote myself to SWAPD OG, give myself access to all funds and share them with my beloved jew @RandyMarsh, that’s basically it.

2 Likes

I would personally make creator codes & reach out to influencers or anyone with a large following to promote swapd. also i’ve never seen a swapd ad scrolling through instagram/twitter/or tik tok & there are a lot of people into this kind of buying and selling so i would purchase some ads on social media platforms!

Add one extra layer for ID Verification.

Users need to upload a video saying - “Please my lord let me enter the wonderful world of hella active pages”

2 Likes

Baton berisha be like : I would scam all IGS! Ha ha

Hello SWAPD ! I hope you guys are having a great day. If i am owner of the swapd , i wouldn’t make any changes becuase swapd is enough good!

Edit I’d like to upload verification ( I believe that there are listed a lot of accounts " but in reality they do not own them , Verification would be good
For example: on a YouTube channel, with a text verification in the description of the channel that the system automatically requests when creating new listing on the site

My guess paid advertising wouldn’t be the right way.

Also, most of the industry is controlled by noobies (small and medium page sizes). Wdym but that? If you DM a random page most likely the owner will not own a network or trade accouts. My assume that most of that people who own a page not even aware that Swapd exists.
But why to try to get to them?
I’ll rather keep it more private and smaller community rather than bigger for the sake of being big.
After all the guys who own 1 or 2 pages aren’t the big money. If they do get to the next level, they will hear about Swapd in one way or another. So in my opinion keeping the reach come from word to mouse is the right way.

Maybe getting more positive feedback and better reputation can help.
For me convincing someone who never used Swapd to use it is almost impossible. People now days don’t trust anything.

1 Like

Create a coin for all transactions. Good feedback, positive interactions, referrals, etc gain you coins as loyalty program

I would consider paying influencers who are in the social media/entrepreneurship niche to implement Swapd into their YouTube videos. Especially people who do different challenges w/ making money on Instagram, growing & selling pages, etc.

3 Likes

^^^ i second this

This would be a smart move. There are a lot of youtubers that talked about flipping pages, and mentioned other similar sites as a marketplace in their videos

1 Like