Youtube Automation | Monetizable & Faceless Videos | Everything DFY | Build Your Viral Video Empire Today!

Welcome to the Faceless world of YouTube! A world that will leave you astonished by the amount of money you can make in the long run!

What is a… Faceless youtube channel?
The Faceless Channels also known as Cash Cow Channels are the type that DOESN’T require a main character / person to be in them, meaning by outsourcing the content via the hiring of scriptwriters, voice-over artists, video editors, and thumbnail artists you can scale, creating more than 1 income source behind you. These are the same types of channels that need to be treated as BUSINESSES!

When you create a channel of this kind, you are essentially starting your own TV SERIES. If your video edits are poor or your Voiceover Artists have a weird accent the video gets boring. When that happens you shouldn’t expect to GET results. This is exactly why We’ve been told that getting to the point of being able to leave your 9 to 5 behind & focus on YouTube takes time… It does because by repeatedly doing the same thing every day, you master 1 skill and understand that you will need to outsource the others. The overall channel improvement will only happen when you start outsourcing. And letting the video & thumbnails creation at our hands will bring the improvement we’re talking about.

Once you understand this, it’s VERY likely you’ll reach your goals and beyond much faster. By that time, You’ve also probably figured out trending topics, what works, got into a flow, and built a following. To take care of all this you will need a professional team. And creating a team means spending countless nights hiring, reviewing, plagiarized scripts, revising on your expenses, firing, stress, money wasted and sudden copyright claims leaving you with no other choice but to abandon your passions Your videos MUST be at an OPTIMAL LEVEL before you can expect to see exceptional results. OPTIMAL LEVEL in Video edits, Thumbnails, Voiceover, and Scriptwriting. In fewer words overall Video Quality… Why deal with all that when you can just hire the right people to take care of this and deliver & upload the final products which will make your viewers fall in love?

Who am I?
After being in the online world and especially YouTube for almost 8 years now, I finally understand the meaning behind the legendary quote: “Luxury goods are the only area in which it is possible to make luxury margins!” Today, the only way to get your video viral on YouTube is by making people admire it and have them lost in your channel’s content. I can do just that. With a professional team taking care of your videos and Thumbnails, we would be more than happy to build up your channel towards success Now, it’s possible for you to work with the main source of many resellers and a team of guys who are passionate enough to dominate The Faceless World of YouTube. Let’s establish connections today and head toward success together.

Price per 4-5 minute video is $50
Price per 8-10 minute video is $80

Discount Packages:
10 x 8-10 minute YouTube videos = $750
30 x 8-10 minute YouTube videos = $2000
50 x 8-10 minute YouTube videos = $3100
100 x 8-10 minute YouTube videos = $5600

Each order is processed and taken care of using our Scaling Strategy in which we analyze and get your channel around the content that’s drawing the most attention in order to scale it as quickly as possible. In simpler words, If you order 30 Videos and your channel’s Niche is wrapped around TV Shows, Our main goal is to create 1 video for each TV Show that’s trending on Netflix at the moment. If we see that the 12th video on your channel talking about a certain TV Show Blew up, the assigned videos project manager for your channel completely changes the video topics scheduled for the future and prioritizes based around this one particular show. This same strategy goes for all niches and all packages ordered. If you want to continue working with us in the long term applying this simple strategy will be many times more effective.

Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have samples of your past work?
Sure, leave a comment down below to receive a drive folder containing a variety of samples on different niches

Is the Voiceover you’re using AI?
No. Let aside the YouTube demonetization issues that would occur, Our main goal is scaling and that can only happen by leaving your audience entertained which will also lead to viewers’ engagement resulting in your videos being recommended. Our voiceover artists are real people who already know the rhythm and speed they should follow to create an engaging video that doesn’t get boring over time, Providing a professional Audio Quality, therefore generating as much watch time as possible!

What’s the difference between short and long videos?
This topic is controversial and depends on the niche, that’s why we’re offering both short and long types of videos. Long videos (8+) can have midroll ads, and that will significantly increase your RPM. About The Algorithm, Youtube themselves have stated that longer videos do better than shorter ones, simply because it keeps people on the platform longer. Youtube is a company, and they want people to see as many ads as possible, thus the longer videos have an advantage. On the other hand, Having a niche where you will need to forcefully extend the video to reach 8 minutes can be a recipe for disaster. A prime example of how Dream blew up was because he had many short videos, around 3-4 min, that had good quality and ended up trending. Why? Because it was easier for people to watch 4 minutes compared to 8 or 10. I can say this because our team has analyzed many other successful channels as well as Mrbeast’s videos from before he blew up and right up to the moment where he became popular! One interesting fact is that almost the same thing happens to Dream. Until both of them spent so much time optimizing their content until it was truly catchy and enjoyable, the videos on both channels were brief, and as they grew in popularity, people began to watch more of it. I’m confident in this claim because nothing is random. We’ve studied their titles, intros, and even what they do to keep viewers engaged and stay throughout the whole video. It is an explanation as to why their videos got longer the bigger they got. You can follow the same approach as well. Build a base using the 4-minute Videos and switch to 8-minute ones whenever you’re confident about it! :slight_smile:

What if a video gets a copyright claim?
In more than 1600 videos created, we’ve only dealt with 2 Copyright Claims so far and that happened because the client requested a piece of certain background music added to her videos. We got rid of the problem in less than 30 minutes. :slight_smile:

How often should I post on YouTube?
Posting OFTEN is literally the key to the snowball effect, growth, and building an engaged audience. While managing your channel, we suggest you keep a schedule and upload daily or each other day! :slight_smile:

What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. Even though a well developed video can do its job on gathering an audience by itself, we also help starters understand SEO as it’s the only way it can get you evergreen consistent views that don’t die down. Imagine a solid line that just continues forever, earning you passive income for years after. Not longer than this morning I was watching a motivational video on YouTube and got suggested a Similar Video that was created 7 years ago!

I have a unique kind of video request. Can you get it done for me?
I’m sure We will be able to help you. Just keep in mind I do not offer animations as I strive for excellence and I’m sure producing excellent animation costs would exceed your profitability with YouTube!

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Can I have the samples? So will you handle all the scriptwriting, editing, voiceover and thumbnail?

Samples sent :slight_smile:

• Yes, we handle all that you mentioned.

definitely interested, can you send me samples please

are these videos already monetizable?

are the channels brand new? doesn’t YouTube discriminate against brand new unverified channels?

Interested may I get some samples

Videos are monetizable 100%. We don’t sell / provide channels, we take care of the content for you.

Samples sent to all :slight_smile: If you have any further questions send me a PM

May I have an answer :slight_smile:

Love to see some samples!

May I get some Samples, please :slight_smile: