1.04million Youtube Channel For Sale ~ [$2100]

Amount of subscribers: 1.05M
Country of subscribers (majority): India
Topic/Niche: Gaming
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description: I’ve been actively creating videos for 2 to 3 years, with a diverse subscriber base spanning India, the UK, Uzbekistan, Turkey, Brazil, Australia, Nepal, Bangladesh, and the USA at times. The channel is free of any strikes or violations of community guidelines. Initially, this channel focused on gaming shorts. However, after a year, I realized that this format didn’t resonate with me. Consequently, I made the transition from shorts to long-form videos and Before making this shift, I decided to remove the shorts content to prevent new short-video subscribers who might not engage with longer content. Prior to deleting the videos, the channel had accumulated over 140 million views. Notably, the channel is already monetized. I felt it’s important to provide this background for transparency."

Unlisted because of shouting in the title. Please edit your title and remove caps.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.