1.1M follower entrepreneurial account for sale

Country of followers (majority): US
Amount of followers: 1.136.000
Topic/Niche: Entrepreneurship / Motivational
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No but with current mail and can probably retrieve the mail via previous owner.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:

I’m exploring a sale for my main Instagram page. It’s monetized. Brought in around 150k (usd) since I took over in 2020. I can walk you through the numbers because all transactions are fulfilled through PayPal and later Stripe.

I’m looking for a serious offer, no lowballing. In the later case I rather hang on to it.

It was a fun hustle so far but I’ve noticed that I just lose interest in managing the page. Which is a shame. I rather use the extra capital to invest in my main topics of interest.

All paying advertisers are marked in dm for easier navigation and the sale comes with a ton of proven content and written texts to use for rebranding purposes. I spend around 1 hour a day (approx) dropping quotes on Twitter and using the cropped screenshots as content.

The username has never been changed and I’m still connected to the original owner which is a kid that lives close by.

Hit me up for more info or drop your questions below.

Your engagement is less than 1%

I’m missing the question.