1/2 shadowbanned on Instagram?

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could shed some light as to what is going on with my Instagram profile at the moment.

I made the account last year in May and in the last 2 weeks or so I’ve started uploading to it regularly (every 6 hours, scheduled in creator studio) - I’ve paid for some promotions and tested fuelgrams powerlike service a little as well. I’ve run accounts like this one before, with a decent amount of success, but for some reason no posts are getting even 1 view from explore. I’ll rake up 8,000 views from hashtags, 800-900 likes and then not a single explore view. I am wondering if maybe my account has been “blocked” in some way. I’ve got an account with 77 followers and even it seems to reach 10-20 views from explore.

It should be noted that the first few posts on the page received explore views, but none of the posts since have. Also, this account is a dumby of some form and I am not so fazed if I need to start again, I’m just curious as it seems I have been 1/2 banned in a way… since I am still showing in hashtags.

Attached are some photos of my insights. The two with explore views are some of the first posts, the ones with more engagement are more recent.

Thanks everyone!

The statistics of your account is not organic .

Or ur using engagement groups thats why it’s showing others
Or ur using fake likes that’s why it’s showing others and 94% not following u which is a massive number …

To get seen on explore page u must reach at lease 30% of the likes from ppl that are following u in the first 10 minutes when u post ur photo.

Instagram algorithm works in a way where they show ur post to 10% of ur followers if a massive amount engaged with ur post they show for the rest.

And there u can hit the explore page, cz ur post will be considered as interesting for ppl to see.

Last thing i would like to mention is pictures have 30% less chance then any videos to hit the explore page.

Stop using engagement pods or fake likes and work on ur organic reach

1 Like

Hi Wix,

I think I did address this in my original message. I have been using Fuelgram’s powerlikes, thus the % for users - I’ve turned them off as it just seemed like a waste of money.

I only upload videos, but I am just curious as to why previously the post reached even 2-3 on the explore, whereas now I’ll get 8k reach on hashtags and none at all on the explore.

Send me a DM if you want.

Bro science…

That’s false…

If any of your post is taken down for community strike then chances of getting explore is rare .

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for the response. I had a livestream I had going removed for alleged nudity… but it has nothing of the sorts in it - it was confusing. That was a few days ago. I just noticed my most recent post has had a few explore views, so maybe it is fixed now?

1 Like

Once strike is up, then explore is a dream. You will hit explore fixed after 3 months

Or

In-between if mark zuckerberg thinks when he shall want to hit ur page with explore

Oh so it is completely screwed? Should I just start over?

No, just work it hard with great contents explore will hit slowly

What if the community strike is removed?

No issues then

1 Like