➤ [1-5 DAYS TAT] Google Knowledge Panel + Claim Service [Google Verification a.k.a cheaper Wikipedia]

Hi Swapd! :champagne:

Due to the fact that there is no person at SWAPD who reliably runs Google Knowledge Panel service (according to my research, it is very difficult to write to these people/they reply once a week or not at all), I decided to open my services.

‍Do you want to create a permanent Google Knowledge Panel or Google Knowledge Graph with your dream title, e.g. Entrepreneur or Musician? Look no further!

I can create Google Knowledge Panel for any person! No press required!

Google Knowledge Panel is called the “cheaper Wikipedia” when it comes to verification :memo:

Price for Google Knowledge Panel: starts from $229 + SWAPD fees
It all depends on your case and what you want to include in the Google Knowledge Panel. Contact us before opening a ticket!

Turnaround Time for Google Knowledge Panel: 1-5 days until Google Knowledge Panel appears (for strong PR) :hourglass_flowing_sand:

Requirements for Google Knowledge Panel:
None

If the Google Knowledge Panel has been created and it does not appear when you’re searching by typing name in Google, you need to increase your visibility on the Internet (e.g. buy press about yourself). I can not do this. I’m just creating a Google Knowledge Panel. Please be aware of this

tags: google knowledge panel, google knowledge graph, knowledge graph, wikipedia, google service, claim service, musician, entrepreneur, athlete, gkp, branding, visibility, audience trust, social media verification

Why choose us to create Google Knowledge Panel for you?

• We treat each Google Knowledge Panel individually, first considering whether we can undertake it at all to maximize the certainty of a successful transaction.
  • We have 4 years of experience in the industry including the creation of Google Knowledge Panels
  • We currently have dozens of successful off-site transactions!

I encourage you to ask questions regarding your dream Google Knowledge Panel. I am here to meet your expectations with professionalism and care! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

I have a client but need to know if he able to be approve or not.

PM’ed!

Additionally, for those unfamiliar with Knowledge Panels / Knowledge Graphs:

What is a Google Knowledge Panel (or Google Knowledge Graph)?

A Google Knowledge Panel is a search results feature that offers a succinct summary of information about a person.

What is the purpose of a Google Knowledge Panel (or Google Knowledge Graph)?

The Google Knowledge Panel appears on the right side of desktop search results and within search results on mobile devices. Its purpose is to provide users with a comprehensive and convenient ‘one-stop shop’ for accessing relevant information about the person without the need to perform multiple searches.

Having a Google Knowledge Panel indicates that Google has determined that the person is notable and has sufficient information available online to create a comprehensive summary about them. This can help establish credibility and trust with potential customers or audiences who are researching the person.

Why are Google Knowledge Panels (or Google Knowledge Graph) important?

Example of Knowledge Panel (or Knowledge Graph):
Google Knowledge Panel

PM us to create a Google Knowledge Panel tailored to you, no press is required!

2 Likes

Is this for personal Wikipedia only or can you do business as well?

PM’ed!

1 Like

Hi I am interested, can you pm me with an example and the information you need to see if the person qualifies?

PM’ed!

Hi there,

Would this be achievable for individuals?

Cheers!

Hey,
Of course! Please check your inbox

im interested tell me the price for two

PM sent :incoming_envelope:

1 Like

i didnt receive sir

1 Like

can anyone vouch this guy

2 Likes

This guy can be trusted! :slight_smile:

2 Likes