1.7 Million Viral Page for Sale / 50k+ monthly followers / 50 Million Reaches

Country of followers (majority): Ph/Eg/US
Amount of followers: 1 700 000
Topic/Niche: Travel; Photography; Nature
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic only

Description:

Hello, this page is created and grown by me from 0. It’s 100% organic and still goes viral, even though I do not post constantly. It makes 300-600$ per month with promotions, but I’m not in this business and don’t know how to contact clients, so it can make more if you work on it. Every promotion client contacted me on page with themselves. So the page has potential to make 1000$+ with only promotions.

Other than that, you can use it to boost other pages, because my main source of income was making other pages and selling them. I already have another 600k page which I grew with help of this page and many other small pages that I’ve sold on swapd. So it’s really good page to have monthly passive or active with 1000-2000$ or even more.

Plus if you have travel agency or website even better. You can easily make money from it as well.

You can see all the insights in screenshots and how viral this page is, even though I don’t spend even 5 minutes per day on it.

I will not accept small offers, so please don’t contact me in that case.

In case of buying the page, I will provide all necessary information about sources and will help you to manage it for some time.

P.S. I will upload my last month’s income from this page. It’s not much, but as I already mentioned, I’m not in this business and clients contacted me on page for promotion.

1 Like

Wanna trade for a million follower Active ig page ?

Thank you for the offer, but not interested for now

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.