1.8M VERIFIED & ACTIVE TikTok Account | 70% US Audience | Comedy Niche

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of fans/followers: roughly 1.800.000
Topic/Niche: Comedy / Personal
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:

Offering a 1.8M Verified & Active TikTok Account with a strong 70+% US Audience. Perfectly rebrandable to a viral/comedy video page. New videos easily receive 30-50k views but most of the existing videos have 100-400k views. Audience is highly engaging as the account was previously a personal one. The account has access to the creator fund and the creator marketplace, the account successfully had a brand deal via the marketplace and also still a few hundret dollars in the creator fund. I left the creator fund but a new owner could simply re-apply and would get fast approved if he is from the United States. I did not publish much videos during the past two months beside two (see the spikes in views).

I probably don‘t have to say that the right person could turn this into a 5-digit earning video brand just by getting the tiktok account active again and start earning from creator fund, livestreams, branddeals and sound/page promotions. If you got the time to build an instagram page along with it, this could become a main income.

Unfortunately I do not have the time to manage it as I planned to and would therefor be interested to hand it over to someone who can manage it properly.

Payment in BTC preferred.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

1 Like

Can we mark this premium? @SWAPD
Even though I know that TikTok accounts do not really receive the premium badge? :smiley:

1 Like

We will talk to staff about doing that. @Administrators/@moderators - Thoughts? Shall we start tagging TikToks?

3 Likes

Username

1 Like

PM‘d

Please DM me the username. Thank you.

1 Like

PM‘d

Pm username

1 Like

PM‘d

Bump

1 Like

Pm username

How much to use a sound in one of your videos? Or to post a promo? Would like to see a video of mine posted before making a real offer on the account but I am serious

Please PM username. Am interested

PM‘d!

Let‘s continue in PM

Bump

Bump

User? Best offer?

PM‘d

Bump