1 Mio. Instagram Houseplant / Home Decor Network

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 510.000 + 365.000 + 108.000
Topic/Niche: Houseplants / Home Decor
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:

Hey there, I’m selling my unique houseplant instagram network with almost 1 Million followers. The niche is not that big, so they are one of the biggest pages worldwide and everyone knows them. The engagement is pretty good, when you put some time into it there’s still lot of potential to keep them growing. Since they are outstanding in the niche, I’m getting a lot of DMs from dropshippers and plant companies (stores, apps).

Also in the past I’ve done lot of music promotion in the reels, affiliate marketing and plant consulting which got me from 1000-3000 $ monthly. When you build your own shop with e-mail marketing I’m sure the pages can get you an income up to 5k $ per month.

I’m selling this pages as I got a new job and I think I can’t exhaust the full potential of them as I don’t want to start my own shop, product.

The screenshots below are from the biggest page (510.000 followers), please message me for more informations about the smaller pages (365.000 followers and 108.000 followers).

Bump❤️

Sent

whats “plant consulting”?

About plant care, tips

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.