10 featured press articles @2100

Can you send me the list too please

2 Likes

Replied to everyone!

1 Like

@Goofy since these are basically all indian sites, would these work for twitter verification?

just trying to figure out if thereā€™s value here.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got several people verified on IG with these. @Goofy would be a better judge for Twitter.

1 Like

I would offer a service for verification then. :slight_smile: I think @Goofy verified someone using @Boogeyman 's articles so I think so @SM30

1 Like

I believe some others sellerā€™s verification service was was at a lower price than mine - thatā€™s why I didnt. I offer it for $3300 but wasnā€™t sure if it would be of interest. In either case, these articles work for FB and IG. Iā€™ve processed over 100 using them.

1 Like

I donā€™t think anyone on SWAPD has offered it for less than $3,300. You should go for it.

1 Like

Id be interested in PR plus verification of thats whats being discussed hereā€¦

1 Like

Please give list of websites

1 Like

To everyone tagging me here - itā€™s impossible to say until Iā€™ve seen the sites and the articles that are published.

@triplem sent

This isnā€™t a unique service, moving to Service > Other.

i think the people charging $3,300 for it are doing it for american publications tho. these are all indian.

Iā€™m not sure if there anyone doing 10 American publications + verification here for a competitive price. 10 publications is the minimum number you need.

The premium publications are MSNBC, Reuters and CEOWORLDBIZ (available for an additional cost).

how much for MSNBC or Reuters?

Please can you pm me the list :slight_smile:

Will reply back to everyone within 2 days.

Pm the list of sites please thanks

very Interested! Please Pm me!