100% GUARANTEED - Instagram Verification in 3-12 hrs For Brands , Companies and Entrepreneurs only 3-5 Press Needed- PREMIUM SERVICE

Agreed I don’t understand it.

They’re being delusional thinking they’re getting money back

2 Likes

He did guaranteed people for badges, That’s why people are expecting money back,

I hope people get them.

1 Like

We all know that no money is being returned. He may have been guaranteed them off his “rep” and relayed that info. It’s pointless carrying it on.

2 Likes

If he guaranteed that to some users then he should paid back his ■■■■. In my case when I asked me to do it for me he said no warranties no nothing, guess what I did? I passed and got refunded the ticket

1 Like

IDK , But i knew risks so i didn’t used his services for my clients, and he’s not gonna refund, But some users really sold to their clients and now paying from their pocket so they are expecting money back and i hope they get their money back.

True

If u guys dont want ur money back i dont mind it!

But i want my money back i was betrayed and scammed from @McEvans

2 Likes

Same for me bro.
He guarantee non de badge. If it was not guaranteed we would never pay and claim for a refund.
But I’m pretty sure I will never get my money back

1 Like

anything new?

i dont understand why this member is not banned yet

4 Likes

@theflyeagle

@Administrators why this guy is not getting banned???

I have been bothered in past to pay tickets when i delayed in hours and this guy scammed 500k nobody willing to ban this member this is very unfair

1 Like

Their account is forever on hold until the issue is resolved. They effectively cannot use SWAPD.

2 Likes

If he opened disputes with banks it should not take more then 180 days anyway thanks for information

Hey everyone @McEvans is back:

2 Likes

Thought he could wait it out :smiley: What a noob.

1 Like

He actually messaged some of our IG Verif sellers asking for verifications because he has “lots of clients.”

1 Like

Via ChatGPT - @McEvans asserts his inability to issue refunds due to prior payments made to whomever was actually delivering the verifications for him and an ongoing effort to recuperate those funds. However, it’s evident that he retained a portion of the proceeds generated from sales as profit. It would have been appropriate for him to establish a restitution fund from his profits to facilitate refunds for buyers. The argument that he is dependent on the courts or authorities to retrieve the funds he paid to the third party seems like a deliberate strategy to cause delays. The prospect of actually recovering the funds in this manner is quite low. In the meantime, he likely continues to benefit from the profits he accumulated.

He is enjoying his life and am suffering

What a shitshow.

I read the whole topic in awe and never thought SWAPD’s experienced users would fall into a speedy-verify honeypot.

that Monday never came lol

1 Like