100% GUARANTEED - Instagram Verification in 3-12 hrs For Brands , Companies and Entrepreneurs only 3-5 Press Needed- PREMIUM SERVICE

that’s ■■■■■■■ wild

I lost 160k$ in total and lost my client respect

7 Likes

:frowning:

Did you end up refunding the clients?

No, they all assumed the risk. I personally lost $9k though, hence why I asked for a $5k refund out of $60k

1 Like

A simple line at the end of the sales thread that said

‘I’m not responsible for the account/badge once the service is delivered’ would have made things much simpler. It would have put full responsibility on the buyer and have kept the seller/SWAPD in the clean.

At the moment, they aren’t as simple as ‘everyone assumed the risk’. The seller mentioned that their ‘method’ involved PR/marketing agencies/media houses/large level advertising agencies with apparent ‘hundreds of thousands of dollars of weekly spend’. When in fact, that is a lie.

In any case, whats done is done.

1 Like

Anyone find a solution to re badge lost badged?
I’m still looking for a solution at a cheap price for a good business case

Any updates from MR.Evans side?

@SWAPD why this guy is not listed as scammer, he working even outside forums and scamming peoples i got information now that this guy is full scammer and still he not getting banned or listed as scammer this is weird

3 Likes

We are hoping he will make things right, first.
If you have information, why not share with us? WHY AREN’T YOU SHARING SCAMMERS INFO? This is weird.

3 Likes

Probably too late for this unfortunately. If he didn’t bother to respond till now chances are he doesn’t give a F.

Where you traveling btw cutie

1 Like

i was waiting for you guys first to list and then post the information i have in topic, but seems iam gone go and create a topic and list this guy as scammer myself !

@McEvans :1st_place_medal:OFFICIAL SCAMMER

1 Like

Everyone who been victims of this scammer please help me to fill with as many info about this scammer

1 Like

I can do normal media panel submission if you have press erc

9k for business

Is there any update from his side or still you’re waiting like he come and fix. If he come and fix that’s ok like a Goat otherwise people loose a lot and I’m shocked he’s not replying anyone.

Still waiting.

1 Like

Update!

@McEvans provided legal documentation that he’s fighting for the money. The paperwork submitted seems very real.

Quoting:

This is the petition written by my lawyer to the police Chief .
And they have approved the petition , Case has been opened up.
And total money was counted as $1.3M paid into his USDT wallet and N500M paid into his local bank acct , which they have filed a request at the federal high court to get the accounts blocked and arrests would be made as soon as possible

Whether this is good or bad, we don’t know. But it seems like something is getting done. Or someone went out of their way to forge some good looking documents and official stamps.

1 Like

Update

The papers state that the people behind verifications was actually this group: https://www.instagram.com/smfixers/

@McEvans was a reseller for them, so it seems.

2 Likes

Is anyone able to do bypass for meta verified?

I mean Nigeria is an epicenter for fraud so… wouldn’t surprise me they would make it seem like something is being done when nothing is being done at all.

Well see I guess.

4 Likes

Everyone is getting what they paid for, a super fast verification with no guarantees what you want to claim him? XDd is like getting a car without warranty and asking for warranty after is broken

3 Likes