100% GUARANTEED - Instagram Verification in 3-12 hrs For Brands , Companies and Entrepreneurs only 3-5 Press Needed- PREMIUM SERVICE

Well you’re not even a celebrity if pay 10k for a verification; real goat get it for free from Instagram lol, paying high doesn’t mean you’re “famous”

Get it on Instagram or pay 10k to get it here … instagram marks you as a celebrity category.

Pay the subscription it marks you as subscription and that’s all, sir

Man can you can actually reply in pm? I have been texting you from almost 10 hours now for starting a ticket but you haven’t responded even a single time.

1 Like

same, respond my DM as well @McEvans

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

2 Likes

@McEvans replying to Pm is more important then replying in this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

All new verification cases would be taken on Monday

Already told the client the 3 day tat as your thread mentioned.
This can end up client cancelling it.
Kinda a messed up situation, you should have told me you won’t be taking cases until Monday when I texted you a day ago.
What am I supposed to tell the client now :person_facepalming:

1 Like

I paid yesterday for a 2 day turn around and havent gotten a response sinse

1 Like

He has two options: either wait until Monday or further notice, or ask for a refund if the turnaround time is not met. Think possibilities, not problems

1 Like

Oh didn’t see your ticket sir , the ticket I sent you was 3 days ago and am sure you just accepted it today

Hello sir , am sorry I deeply apologize, as we all know I don’t use a panel , I use a fb rep, and the rep is not on seat sir till Monday as he promised.

I can’t take more orders when I have tones yet to be completed.

I sincely apologize !!

@McEvans can we talk privately ? I paid yesterday and you only responded to a thread here

1 Like

@McEvans atkeast some type of pm response would be nice :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

He won’t
Might be having tons of messages

1 Like

Dunno where to start from :person_facepalming:

@McEvans :raising_hand_woman: :raising_hand_woman:

I sent you a dm, @McEvans.

Say this:

Hi, the person I go through uses a rep at Meta who won’t be back into the office until next week. We can either cancel or if you’re ok with waiting, I can have it submitted next week. Sorry for the delay; it was obviously out of my control. LMK.

11 Likes

Man really changing verification game! Insane motivation to witness

@McEvans can we start a ticket to get moving I don’t mind waiting till next week

1 Like

Didn’t see it pls bump it boss