100% GUARANTEED - Instagram Verification in 3-12 hrs For Brands , Companies and Entrepreneurs only 3-5 Press Needed- PREMIUM SERVICE

Lost the client due to him not responding :sob:

This guy never responds yet plays around and responds in threads. Make it make sense :heart:

1 Like

I am so so sorry my friend all work starts by Monday

You say this all the time. Yet never reply dms

You got no professionalism my friend, you should learn respecting clients else you gonna end up loosing tons of business relationships

4 Likes

@zxprmedia well said :heart::heart:

1 Like

I am professional my friend, you just don’t want to wait till Monday and that I can’t help.

Will reply all messages on Monday sir .
God bless you

1 Like

@McEvans maybe would make sense to reply to your pms instead of continuing to post in threads. If your that busy you would not be playing in threads

3 Likes

@McEvans agreed to start a ticket with you days ago only to get ignored

But you could read here clearly that all orders are to be treated by Monday, how do you want me to start the tickets as agreed days back sir ?

Lmao playing ?
I am not here to play , my records will tell you that , I am the highest in sales feb and leading steady in March .
Am not here to play.
Kindly wait till Monday sir .
God bless you.

@McEvans i am just hearing about this Monday thing now. Would of been much more professional and respectful to at least reply to DMs and say that, not just start a conversation and leave the person hanging for days and expect them to read your thread about not being available

2 Likes

No you aren’t my friend I had chats with other diamond and VIP members from swapd, they say the same thing

You are charging premium but the experience is not premium

@McEvans or better yet open a ticket and make the deadline longer. It’s that simple

1 Like

@zxprmedia
Sir in as much as you may like to trash my service, I have not even rendered you the service yet.
I have screenshots of you taking orders meanwhile you know I said Monday , how is that my fault ?
You even got orders off site on telegram I have screenshots of that as well.
The service is PREMIUM , Wait for Monday and you will taste it :joy:

@Positivevibes i cant when I have like 10 tickets hanging incomplete till Monday .

Prediction Monday comes @McEvans goes :ghost:

2 Likes

I have talked with people who are currently in ticket with you all say the same thing

@zxprmedia
Talk all you want brother I have updated the ticket with the Monday wait and non are here complaining , they are friendly , understanding and very professional and I appreciate them

Secondly you said Monday in this thread, and a day before my first response you never said you will be talking orders from monday

1 Like

Chill out. Enjoy your Saturday, and wait till Monday. No need for all this

3 Likes