100% GUARANTEED - Instagram Verification in 3-12 hrs For Brands , Companies and Entrepreneurs only 3-5 Press Needed- PREMIUM SERVICE

Can I start a ticket on monday?

1 Like

I donā€™t respond to PMā€™s if Iā€™m not ready because I lose track of important convos. I have over 50 unread messages, but Iā€™m here on threads commentingā€¦ Iā€™m simply not ready to reply. No one owes you ANYTHING. Stop crying. He doesnā€™t HAVE to respond to you.

Mcevans said multiple times to wait until next week. Itā€™s YOUR fault that you got clients and promised them something prior to having a confirmed ticket. cc @zxprmedia @Positivevibes

4 Likes

Do you even know what youā€™re talking about? @McEvans has updated the topic, stating that they cannot accept new cases. I have been waiting for days, but I have not been spamming here to get a response.

Furthermore, if you are unhappy with the wait time, please find another seller and refrain from spamming here.

7 Likes

Give him timeā€¦ He will accept case. @McEvans has verified lot of my profiles before. So may be there is some reason he is not accepting the case.

Have patience.

Most likely panel is down, happens often when that many requests get handled in a short amount of time
Fingers crossed itā€™s not down so we can all order

2 Likes

The portal can verify without press?

I think they have a backlog.

His panel is gone 100% ,

2 Likes

Lol why is that relevant? He can buy a palace if he wants. His money

I wouldnā€™t have bought a boat though.

Maybe a jet

1 Like

Can my topic be listed now lol

Scroll up you can see my prediction! Monday comes and @McEvans goes :ghost: I new this guy was not being transparent

5 Likes

Wow! He really did disappeared! What happens now to all profiles he verified ? Will they loose the badge?

Opened a ticket last week for 2 profiles. Seller said his contact was sick and would return on Monday. Today he said his contact no longer wants to process verifications and then subsequently canceled the ticket. Iā€™m not mad at all; just sharing what happened. Hopefully the existing badges stay and he returns to do more in the future.

8 Likes

whoopsie @McEvans

10k? what is wrong with you people?

lol so they are false advertising. and trying to charge 10k for that headaache? thanks for letting us know man.

what even happened? did they scam? how can swapd allow this?

Anyone else legit able to verify Instagram accounts here ??

I have 8 pages to verify

10k$ is really cheap. I donā€™t know about the risk of this, but 10k? verified without press ā†’ business, brand. It is a gift.

2 Likes