100% GUARANTEED - Instagram Verification in 3-12 hrs For Brands , Companies and Entrepreneurs only 3-5 Press Needed- PREMIUM SERVICE

@mae this is the only way he responds is public threads, since he like to ignore pms

1 Like

Chill out for what?
Loosing a big deal due to this guy?

@zxprmedia I think that this is on you. Youā€™ve made a promise without even talking to the seller first

3 Likes

I had talks with the seller already before taking the order.
But he never responded to me in in pm after I took the order

2 Likes

I think Seller is right in this case if his person is not in office, Everyone should wait for him, Heā€™s providing here services 10/10, Some time there are tons of pms and very hard to handle,

I hope everyone will understand the sellerā€™s side as well because itā€™s not in his hand to do it right now.

1 Like

He should at least pm back and say that then. Instead heā€™s likes replying in threads. If he is that busy he donā€™t have time to reply in threads. Also his priority should be to reply to pms instead of public threads about irrelevant subjects

2 Likes

Yes, You are right as well, maybe he got tons of pms so he wanted to let everyone know that he will start working again on Monday he replied here cuz it was easy to let everyone know in 1 text but still everyone here is friendly and always support each other so wait for him till Monday.

Enjoy your weekend everyone :raised_hands:

4 Likes

He let everyone know after days of ignoring my messages. Itā€™s not like he lets everyone know and I didnā€™t see it. Then he goes in the thread and says bump my messages I do so only to be ignored again. Seems like he is having trouble and not being fully transparent

3 Likes

I donā€™t usually post but @zxprmedia & @Positivevibes I see both of you posting here for the last 2 days asking @McEvans to open ticketā€™s, when he clearly said here, will take new orders from Monday onwards and even gave a reason for it why so!

I donā€™t get the point? does commenting publicly on his thread going to get the rep back in the office? Pretty sure heā€™s getting a lot of messages for this service rn and even though he replies to you it wouldnā€™t be any different than what he already said here

Just wait till Monday it ainā€™t that far, even Iā€™m waiting here w yā€™all.

3 Likes

open a ticket with him. tell me how it goes. :heart:

He has already delivered for me within few hrs prior to his rep being out of office, your point again?

1 Like

Totally agree with you and i did 4 tickets with him and he verified all my clients within 2 day. I tried every other seller here on swapd and he is the one who did that successfully

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great news I am Happy for you. Keyword (prior)
Letā€™s see if he replies to my pm by Monday :face_with_spiral_eyes:
Been many days no reply even before his thread announcement.

2 Likes

Friends, you are loading up too much ! There may be a setback in every job , Itā€™s not an easy task , please help a Friend , he will never make you mad , Because this person is a Professional @McEvans :crown:

1 Like

Oh now itā€™s a big deal !!
Before you told me he is broke with a small budget , when mOnday comes my brother , bring that fat cheque :joy:

4 Likes

Seriously you guys are always complaining when you donā€™t get what you want, itā€™s his service and his source, in the real world you canā€™t force your way to the front of the line especially if youā€™re offering the same item of value as everyone is to him, maybe if you gave him more money or did a swap of something valuable heā€™d skip you ahead of the line

3 Likes

Why are you mad at me :sob:

Not you lol

1 Like

Bro Seksenler GIF by TRT

You are acting like a child. McEvans can offer his service to whoever and whenever he wants - heā€™s told you multiple times new cases start monday. It is not his fault you do not know how to manage client expectations, stop trashing his thread and wait until Monday.

5 Likes