100K+ Subscribers Channel Only In $699 ! First Apply, 45 Million Lifetime Views

Amount of subscribers: 100585
Country of subscribers (majority):
Topic/Niche: vlogs
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): organic

Description: Hello :wave:

100K+ Subscribers :white_check_mark:
Data Cleared :white_check_mark: ( All Videos Deleted )
100% Organically Grown :white_check_mark:
45 Million Lifetime Views :white_check_mark:
Non-Monitized
First Apply :handshake:
Silver Button & Verification Not Claimed, Which You Can By Yourself :white_check_mark:
Niche Can Be Changed According To Your Desires :slight_smile:
Only In $699

:moneybag: Payment Method :moneybag:
Accepting Only USDT :handshake:

If You Have Any Questions Please Write.

3 Likes

You shouldn’t be ideally clearing the videos. There is no way for anyone to know what kind of engagement the videos are getting on the channel. Doing this might make people believe that this is a botted channel.

2 Likes

It was shorts viral channel and 7, 8 videos went above 2 million views and 10 + videos went above 1 million views and I deleted the videos because I don’t want to share my content
Only selling the channel

I was gonna buy but the fact that you deleted all your videos is very suspicious and scammy. There is no way of knowing ghe engagement of hour content. I pass!!!. No thanks

1 Like

The reason why I deleted all my content was solely because I didn’t want to share my content and it was all vlogs videos
I deleted it and put it on for sale so whoever buys it will upload his own content and videos and that’s why I also didn’t verify it and also didn’t claim the silver button because I wanted the buyer to please himself as wishes to

Link?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.