105K | Respected page in Psychedelic Art Community | Great Handle | Brand Potential

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 104K
Topic/Niche: Psychedelic Art / Festival Goers / Spirituality / Trippy Art
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):
Fully Organic, steadily growing and posting daily for 7+ Months

Description:
This page is dedicated to sharing Art and entertaining the psychedelic community. We feature various types of art such as collages, digital, surrealism, visionary, etc.
We are very active and grew organically very quick.

Had an online store/brand for a couple months before dedicating to IG 100%

Huge potential for creating an online shop for anyone who knows how to work online stores, since we have very good relationships with a lot of respected artists, including published artists in the Psychedelic Art niche, some having previously allowed us to sell their art exclusively in a print-on-demand regimen.
We own the domain wich matches the instagram @ and will include it in the sale for FREE.

Basically selling because i can no longer manage it due to having taken a full-time job offer, looking for someone to take good care of this gem :slight_smile:

send me the @ if the price is largely negotiable since idk who’s gonna pay 4k for a 100k page

Price is always negotiable, however i do feel the page is worth that and more if you know what you are doing in terms of brand development. :slight_smile:
Pm sent

Bump

Can you send me the handle please.

Regards.

Pm sent

Price lowered

bump :slight_smile:

send me the handle and the lowest price

Username please

bump :slight_smile:

Can you send me the handle please ? Thanks in advance

Hi I’m interested, can you send me the handle please?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.