10k AdBreak in stream ads (Monetization) Approved Facebook Page

Country of followers (majority): India
Amount of fans/followers: 10,000
Topic/Niche: General
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: hey, I have Facebook Ad break approved page with 10k followers, No violation, OK Page, Full Green, The price is fixed, and buyer will pay the fee also…

Link please for sure interested - name change Ok?

1 Like

PM me please

1 Like

Payment methods we use as follows, NO Btc

PayPal is fine… Should I start a ticket?

Yes we will take for the 160 Bro. Can you do ticket in morning from 10am Cambodian time as now here its too late.

OK, no issue let me know tomorrow morning when to start ticket so I could do that then

BUT 100% I buy the page - BTW its strange layout - like you state follower at the Top and even the Button is Followers - Thats cool not seen before>

Ohhh sorry, I haven’t seen that clearly :joy:, I just posted this from mobile so, the mistake happened ignore that please :heart_eyes:

OK bro, do let me know when to start the ticket at morning so I will do that… I will be waiting for your message for the ticket

What you mean???

Bro, I did some mistake reading that, please ignore follower mistake as you said above I state follower at the top and at bottom, so I said to ignore that it’s minor mistake

OK Agreed SOLD we buy in morning ??

Yes, done at morning page sold

1 Like

AND No Bro I like Follower layout dont change ITS Different

OK thanks,

1 Like

link

Hi good morning - can you raise ticket please - I am leaving this tab open - but I am in my office working also. Hope we can do this quickly

Please check pm

Pm please