10K Instagram Wealth Page

Country of followers (majority): Brasil Germany Italy Us
Amount of followers: 10.700
Topic/Niche: motivational
Does it include the OG (original) email?: original email included
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): organic, no bots

Description:
This is my page where I was selling an affiliate marketing dropshipping course. Made some money, but I dont want to do it anymore so I am selling it.Story view 500-1000. Fixed price 200$ . Demographics Brasil germany italy Us

Dm me i respond fast

still available?
PM me

@SWAPD I want to buy this account, but seller never sold anything on swapd, he needs assistance, guidance. Also I want you to mediate and check the account for me before buying it.

Thank you

1 Like

Step 1 – You first browse around our website and try to find a willing buyer/seller.
Step 2 – Once you find a willing person, you start a checkout ticket. Both parties join a checkout ticket and confirm the details of the transaction, such as:

• Property/service in question
  • Price
  • Method of payment

Step 3 – SWAPD team confirms everything, including fees (we charge a small fee + money transfer fees) and set terms that all parties must agree to. To find out how much sellers get charged during transactions, please use our fee calculator.
Step 4 – Upon reaching a deal, both parties agree to forfeit the payment and the property to SWAPD directly.
Step 5 – We confirm the payment and secure the property.
Step 6 – Upon inspection and confirmation from all parties that everything is OK, and our mandatory grace period, we release the property and payment (minus our fee) to the rightful owners.

This is what an escrow (middleman) service looks like. Our team is here to ensure you don’t get cheated and that the properties and services sold within our network are clean and free of any wrongdoings.

Note: The same process applies to our SWAPD Auctions.

@SWAPD I would need you to check the account first.
Can we proceed?

The black letters on the picture is unreadable. Change it

Im not the GFX guy, call @1999.

1 Like

I’m glad I didn’t design that.

1 Like

im sorry schitts creek GIF by CBC

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.