$110'000 earnings crypto Youtube Channel (monetized), 51% USA audience, 80'000+ subscribers, $15 CPM!

Channel Details:

• YouTube Crypto (Finance) Channel
  • Subscribers: 85,000+
  • Total Earnings: Over $110,000
  • Last Year’s Earnings: $13,000, Monthly around $500 due to fewer uploads and bad market condition
  • Audience: 51% from the USA
  • $15 Revenue per 1000 views (Insanely high CPM)

Why Buy This Channel:

1. Lucrative Niche: Cryptocurrency content with high monetization potential.
  2. Established Audience: 85,000+ subscribers eager for crypto-related content.
  3. Proven Earnings: $110,000+ total earnings, $13,000 last year.
  4. USA Audience: Attractive to advertisers.
  5. High Growth Potential: Thriving in the evolving crypto market.

Included in Sale:

• YouTube channel ownership
  • Existing video content
  • Engaged subscriber base
  • Channel analytics

:moneybag: Asking Price: Around $13,000, not really looking to sell below that price.

Growth Opportunities:

• Collaborate with crypto businesses.
  • Expand content variety.
  • Attract advertisers with a strong USA audience.

Serious buyers, contact us via Swapd.com or direct message.

Update regarding the channel:

The channel has earned $120k now in total in 2 years only through adsense (not including promotions). Last 365 days it earned $13k.

I currently have a $13k offer, willing to sell at $13.5k. Would like to received USDT. Bank wire also fine.

I am creating all the videos myself on the channel with AI voice and editing, if you want me to continue, I can offer to do the videos with uploading and everything, for $10-15 per video, after you bought the channel.

1 Like

Username?

my offer of 10k is still up

Little update, as I only received lowball offers I decided to work on the channel again, I already doubled the monthly incom in 30 days now. It is now earning $520 per month. I will keep going until I get some serious offers for this channel - if not I will keep it for myself for the upcoming bull market.

Current highest offer: 13k

Update regarding the channel:

The channel has earned $120k now in total in 2 years only through adsense (not including promotions). Last 365 days it earned $13k.

I currently have a $13k offer, willing to sell at $13.5k. Would like to received USDT. Bank wire also fine.

I am creating all the videos myself on the channel with AI voice and editing, if you want me to continue, I can offer to do the videos with uploading and everything, for $10-15 per video, after you bought the channel.

is it still available?

Yes still for sale!

could you give me some insight please, if I were to buy it, how do you make the videos,is it using your voice and background how do you do it

I do all content myself, using AI voice (wellsaidlabs). I also edit the video with stock footage. If you want, I can continue doing videos for you. Cost per video is $10.

Very interested, could you send me the channel link, please?

I’m interested, send me the link please.