113K Top Usa ''Funny'' Niche Page For Sale

Country of followers (majority):USA
Amount of followers:113K
Topic/Niche:Funny videos
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):Organic, fans come from 6-7 videos (10m + views each)

I’m sure anyone who is in this business and sees the potential will have no problem paying such a small amount because the page has the potential to make this money even in a day (if it goes to watch)

Description:

Hello everyone,

I’ve been on facebook since 2008 and if you were to ask me which is the closest potential page to my comedy page that I lost in the general facebook carnage in 2018, this would be it.I bought the page in 2018. Since it is the smallest page that belongs to me, I never had the opportunity to take care of it.But that was the biggest potential. I said to myself every day that I would take care of it, but I always ignored it.

The current members of the page are mainly Usa visitors from the 3 main videos that exploded on facebook watch.

The page is currently inactive, but needs attention.If I could take the time to take care of it, the price would be different.

I put the stats, the rest is in your offer.

Link please

Sent

Link

Would you like to work on partnership? We can make $10k-$20k per month

Link please

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.