120K+ insta account for sale!

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 120441
Topic/Niche: TV shows - Superhero - Marvel DC
Does it include the OG (original) email?: no
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 100% organically grown over 6 years.

Description: This is one of the highest followed superhero niche account, the highest followed arrowverse account. 100% organically grown, over 5 years old with dedicated followers. High engagement as well as broad reach! I don’t have time to run it anymore, so thought i would give it away. Contact me if you’re interested and we’ll negotiate a price:)

handle

Any reason why the last posts were in Jan?

Link and price please

not really, just very busy with school so i didnt have time to keep posting, so i thought id just sell it

very high engagement as well as broad reach! I don’t have time to run it anymore, so thought i would give it away. Contact me if you’re interested and we’ll negotiate a price:)

price and link , pm me

handle please

Can you send me the username please

I am interested to know how much this cost , can you send me current offer

“very high engagement as well as broad reach! I don’t have time to run it anymore, so thought i would give it away. Contact me if you’re interested and we’ll negotiate a price:)”

Approx. 500 euros of monthly income if you try to run ads, I would love to continue it but I don’t have the time anymore :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.