★ 121k Extremely Viral Dogs Instagram Account • 32.000.000 impressions • Original Email Included • Swapd OG Seller

Country of followers (majority): International
Amount of followers: 121.000
Topic/Niche: Dogs
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used?: Organic

121k Extremely Viral Dogs Instagram Page, in one of the most profitable and valuable niches on Instagram

It has more than 32 million impressions and 2 million likes received in the last 30 days

The audience is very loyal and engaged, steadily growing about 10.000 new followers a day, sometimes more, so getting this page to 1 million followers should be very easy

With the right strategy in place, you can easily make $500 - $700 per month from promoting dog kennels, dog products or from affiliate marketing. Another great way to monetize this page would be to start a dropshipping store. If you’re good at it, you could easily scale it to 5 figures in less than a month

This account comes fully secured with the original email, having no violations or copyright claims

If you’re interested to buy this account or simply want to find out more about it, do not hesitate to send me a quick message. I’ll be more than happy to assist you with further growing the page and finding viral content for it

If you purchase this account, you’ll have a discount on my Instagram Management Service

Still available

Bump

Still available

Bump

Bump

Bump

Send details and current offer. thanks

Sent

Bump

Still available

Bump

Bump