121k twitter crypto bonk fanpage

Amount of followers: 121k
Country of followers (majority): usa
Topic/Niche: crypto
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): organic

Description: page is a fanpage of bonk project

@Brant I’m tired of seeing this sort of grift on swapd … People selling openly botted accounts with like 2-3 real tweets (botted as hell) with the remainder of the tweets being retweets. This should not be allowed lol, pour souls going to get scammed by one of these ‘Diamond Club’ members some day.

2 Likes

this is the 3rd time you come and comment at my posts , if you dont like it you simply go and buy from someone else , how many times do i have to tell you go find another seller bye

get attention somewhere else , you see the link before buying it no one forces you to buy or anyone else , you are delusional get out of here

I’ve checked the account @/Obscure’s selling, and I couldn’t find any topics other than crypto/NFT. Feel free to send me a DM or reply to this with proof, and we’ll double-check it.

I asked seller to post a test tweet to check the engagement. He would not do it.

I saw this account for sale on here about a month ago from a different user. Current seller says he bought it on another platform, but prior sells says it was sold on SWAPD.

There is a large telegram attached to this Twitter account, that would not be included.

Something is WAY WAY off here. Buyers beware.

1 Like

account comes without the telegram simple as that , if you dont want to buy it then simply dont buy it , go and buy another account no need for hate ( since when flipping accounts became weird ?) i see something i like i buy it , then if i want to i sell it who are you to judge ? simply find another seller take care

yes thats correct , go and buy from that seller then or whatever you like no need for hate again

No hate at all, just making sure other buyers are AWARE

buyers have tickets , you are not an auditor or a judge of buy and sells thanks take care

I am not, just doing my part in warning other potential buyers. Thanks

1 Like