122.000 Subscriber Channel in the TikTok niche (69.6M views)

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 122.000
Topic/Niche: TikTok
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic (YouTube Shorts)

Description:

This channel is a promotion POWERHOUSE. It got 16.7 million views in the last 28 days and 66.6 million views in the past 90 days. A single community tab promotion can bring anywhere from 10.000-50.000 views on the video you are promoting. All from one community tab post on this channel. Here is an example of the engagement with community tabs:

The channel was created on September 25th 2020 from scratch, so all subscribers were gained since then and are fresh + highly engaging.

As you can see the channel still actively gets views and just recently a week ago had another big viral hit that collected 8 million views in just 3 days. So the viral potential on this channel is endless.

25.8k subscribers gained in the past 28 days really says it all.

So if you are looking for a channel that:

1. has massive potential to continue growing
  2. doesn’t require large capital to upkeep
  3. can be used to send tens of thousands of views to another channel with just one community tab post

Then this is the perfect channel for you!

Please do not lowball any offers on this channel. Given the recent growth + the power of the community tab promotions, anything under 5 figures will be ignored.

Sent

1 Like

Send the link please.

1 Like

Sent

Interested. Please link

1 Like

genuine interest, link please

1 Like

Sent to both :slight_smile:

Hey! Link please?
Thanks

hi… Send me the link. The price is 35k or 35?

Please ID verify your profile with @VERIFICATION - I am only sending out links to verified users.

1 Like

Link sent. It’s 35.000 USD or best offer.

1 Like

Okeedokes

I requested verification

1 Like

link

Verified!
Please link

Sent a DM to both :slight_smile:

can you dm me the link please.

Please ID verify yourself with @VERIFICATION. Once that’s done I can send the link.

can you send me the link please

1 Like

Sent :slight_smile: