125k diy/hacks videos insta page

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 125,000
Topic/Niche: diy/hacks/videos
Does it include the OG (original) email?: no but the insta is secure 100% have it for years
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): s4s and organic

Description: this page is great with videos it has an amazing audience and its fans top are from united states :us: its a diy and hacks video and u can post anything you want it has some videos wich are up to 2 million and 5 million views the page is unworked since i dont have any time to deal with it the real workers will see and aprreciate this page

Handle please

handle please

I’m interested. @SWAPD is okay to buy if it not include the OG email? For me is the first time and i don’t know if is okay

1 Like

If the seller isn’t selling this Instagram account with the original email, or he doesn’t have access to the original email, then we have no means to secure the account fully. Please keep in mind that there are no full-proof methods of securing accounts, but our current process eliminates most of the easy methods of recovery. However, we have no way of stopping users from reporting the account hacked. In rare cases (only happens in 4-5% of transactions), malicious sellers report the account stolen after a while, and Instagram reverts everything back. There is just no way to defend against this, so please make sure that you are aware of these risks.

Useful resources

How to check if the Instagram email is original:

Dangers of buying/selling Instagram accounts without the original email:

Should i sent u the handle

Did u recieved the link

Did u got the link

Check if u got the link

I don’t know what is the handle

1 Like

interested - send account handle pls!

Verify inbox

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.