129k + Tattoo Babe niche account

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 129,429 Followers
Topic/Niche: Tattoo Girls
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): S4S

Description: Hand grown, super high engagement account for sale. All followers are 100% real. Page is in the niche “tattoo girls” which can be easily transferred to a e.g. a “personal brand” model page but also other related niches. Page will come together with its originally created email account! Message me please in case you need further information. Account is currently inactive thats why i want to sell it, dont need this account anymore.

UPDATE> 130k followers now
NEW Price> 1800 dollars

Accepting BEST OFFER RN

Please send the username.
Also, how do you monetize, and how many views do stories get?
P. S what % is usa?

hello username is> EDITED BY STAFF
Like i said iam not using the account more… i dont have time for it so to be honest i dont know how many views stories gets… usa is 73% india is 3%

Link warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (links), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to place URLs to your property inside the topic. The reason for this is so you don’t expose your URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

example of non viral post

UPDATE> 132,6k followers now
NEW Price> 1600 dollars

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.