130K+ Beauty/Hair Instagram Account OGE*

Country of followers (majority): US 29%
Amount of followers: 130,000+
Topic/Niche: Natural Hair Account (use for health/beauty/hair & more)
Does it include the OG (original) email?: YES
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 100% Organic - Hashtags and Explore Page

Selling: A great page with huge potential. I am selling because I now work full time and don’t have the time to be posting consistently as I did before and this is what’s needed in order to reap the benefits. The page has previously had extremely high engagement and regularly makes the top hashtag posts generating a large amount of followers weekly. If in the right hands and with plenty of love and attention, this account could be really lucrative again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

1 Like

Thank you, @SWAPD

An account which can be used for different business purposes; Health/Beauty/Hair

Hi InstaSalez,

Could you send handle for me to check out please.

Bump!!!

Handle please

Best Offer

Pm me price and username

Would love to know the username please let me know.

BUMP

Username and what’s the lowest you’ll take?

Username please

Username please

Replied to all. :+1:t4:

Hi could I get the handle? What’s the lowest you will take?

pm the price and the handle plz

replied!