145.000 subscriber TikTok Channel (60 million views past 28 days)

Amount of subscribers: 145.500
Country of subscribers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Viral TikToks
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description:

I am selling an incredibly viral TikTok themed YouTube shorts channel. It has over 228 million lifetime views since it was started in March and got close to 60 million views in the past 28 days. The growth is consistent as well with over 41.000 new subscribers gained in the past 28 days.

The channel is not monetized due to reused content, but is eligibly to apply. You can rebrand it, continue posting, use it to promote smaller channels, sell community tab promotions, and many more alternatives for which this channel would be a perfect fit.

The channel does currently have one strike which expires on the 23rd of August.

If you are interested in my team continuing to manage and post 4x per day on the channel after you purchase it that can be arranged as well at competitive prices.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

U mean $800 :laughing:

1 Like

Says the guy who isn’t ID verified and has no purchase or selling history whatsoever…

Link to the channel? How much are you asking?

Please ID verify yourself with @VERIFICATION and let me know once that’s done. I’m sending the link to ID verified users only.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.