158K Automotive Instagram Account (USA/UK audience) High engagement

Country of followers (majority): USA/UK
Amount of followers: 158,000
Topic/Niche: Automotive/Cars
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No (can share more information if serious about a deal)
Promotion methods used? Organic (consistent posting over a year)

Description: This account has a highly engaging audience that makes growth easy. In the past few months that I’ve owned, it has produced income and grown from 120k to 158k. Would be a great marketing tactic or sales item for a shop or automotive-based product. You won’t find a quality account like this for sale, this is just from my experience looking for months prior to buying this.

I can share the growth method and how it could be grown even further. I don’t want to sell the account, but am entertaining interest as a deciding factor of whether or not I sell. US-based so message me with any requests as I’m happy to schedule a call. Screenshots are from the months I posted 3-4 times per week, if you post more these numbers can easily double. You can also see a single post that got 1+ million reach, 220k likes, 20,000 saves, and 10,000 shares.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.