161k Instagram Account

Property type: Instagram
Amount of fans/followers: 161K
Topic: Sport
Price: TBC

Description: Instagram Amount of fans/followers:161K Topic:Sport Price:Open to Offer. PM me Description: I’ve built the page very organically but since I’ve starting working i haven’t got time to keep it going. Insights hitting up to 640,000.

1 Like

Hello.

Please send me the handle and the price.

the page is but please look at the posts before Christmas as i was really working hard on the page and was reaching 100,000 views regularly. Since Christmas i have actual had my little brother post anything he can find just to keep the page active but this does not represent the page.

check out the insights below. im not to sure on the price to be honest. please make an offer and ill come back to you.

thanks
ryan

Hello,

I think that you should only send links to pages and accounts by PM and not post them here.

Thanks.

2 Likes

your right bro.

i have removed it.

let me know what you think.

thanks
ryan

3 Likes

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: https://checkout.swapd.co/
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

please PM details

I would love to get a PM of details as well

Message sent to you in a pm

Please send pm

Please PM me the details !