170k+ Interior Decor IG account. Top USA audience, HIGH engagement

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 167k +
Topic/Niche: Interior Decor
Does it include the OG (original) email?: YES
Promotion methods used?: Organic

Description: Extremely popular page in the Interior Decor niche. Rapid growth and favoured by the instagram algorithm. Every post makes the explore page and performs exceptionally well in the hashtag searches. This account also has an extremely high engagement rate. My posts have reached over 4.9 MILLION accounts in the past 30 DAYS. Many posts go viral and the top performing post this month has reached 1.2 MILLION accounts so far. Story posts average 15k+ views. High performing accounts in this niche are hard to come by so it is a rare opportunity for someone to take over an established page. This account is only 1.5 years old and is currently growing at a rate of 1,000 FOLLOWERS PER DAY.

You can use this account to build your home decor business, profit from paid promos and collaborations, or grow it and flip it. I receive DM’s daily requesting paid promos or offering free furniture/decor items in exchange for a post. If you would like to see screenshots I can message them to you :slightly_smiling_face:. I have just had a baby and do not have the time to organise paid promotions. I also do not have the time to post consistently so have made the hard decision to sell the account. It will hit 200k followers next month if you continue to post twice daily. It will grow faster if you post more often.

For anyone who has wanted one of my previous accounts sold through Swapd and missed out, now is your chance to get one. This is my lucky last account and I will consider all reasonable offers. As usual I expect it to sell fast so get in quick! :yellow_heart:

Check PM

1 Like

Sent you a PM thanks

1 Like

Replied to all

What’s the CO?

Replied to all inquiries :yellow_heart:

Handle and final price im interested

1 Like

Handle please

1 Like

Link and price please.

1 Like

Replied to all enquiries and offers :yellow_heart:

Handle and current offer?

1 Like

Replied to all enquiries and offers :slight_smile:

Insights from last weeks top performing viral post below - this post is still increasing in reach every day

Replied to all offers. Will sell to the highest offer that comes through by Friday :slight_smile:

Handle and price

Update: There is currently a ticket open for this account :slight_smile:

Interested. Handle and price please.

Handle and co

Account has been sold sorry

what is current offer and username