180K+ Instagram Tutorials/Food page for sale

engagement-networks
us
food

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 184,000
Topic/Niche: Tutorials/Food
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Engagement groups and organic

Description: When I had time for it, the page was doing very well, but now that I barely post, the page is not at its best. With a good active owner this page has a lot of potential. It does not comes with OG because I don’t have it. All followers are real followers from hashtags and explore page. Selling because I am trying to move to a different business and I don’t have time for it! Looking to sell ASAP.

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

Isn’t it showing in the above 3 screenshots?

I see it now, I must’ve somehow missed it earlier, sorry!

send pm bro

Done! :slight_smile:

USername please and is price nego?

Whats the user name?

All sent & done :slight_smile:

Please send username?

Done :slightly_smiling_face:

Still available

Send me link

Done. Still available

I’m interested in buying this acc for 700$ ( because it is without original email ( risky though) + it’s gonna take alot of time to make it active.

Please send the account.

Not true. You don’t even know the accounts name bro lol

Done

Are you talking about incredible tut**** ? :smirk:

I’ve checked it already!

Nvm. Just noticed you a VIP member lol. The page is worth a lot more and it isn’t hard to keep growing it. Pm me and we can negotiate price but not that low.