185K (Tier 1) TV show account + Website + Printify Store + Designs + Videos

Country of followers (majority): United States (then we have Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and Sweden in the same order as written)
Amount of followers: 185k
Topic/Niche: TV Show
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic (reels)

Description:

Selling an Instagram page with 185k followers, 84% of tier 1 countries (US, Canada, Australia, UK) that also gets you:
1. A website that is connected to a Printify store and can be fully automated
2. Printify store (made $400 in December only, and $800 in the last 3 months without any marketing, check the images below)
3. Product Designs (T-shirts, Long Sleeve T-shirts, Hoodies)
4. Videos (225 as of right now at the time of creating this post, and the number of videos will increase by the time the page is sold)

You are basically getting an active business as a package and you need minimal time and effort to keep it running as you have absolutely everything you need, everything is set up already.
I am selling it as I am more interested in focusing in other businesses at the moment.

PM me for the IG page link and Website link, and please let me know if you have any other questions and I will be happy to answer.

IG page - Overview (last 90 days)

IG page - Followers + Growth (last 90 days)

IG page - Followers top countries

IG page - Age range

IG page - Followers top cities

IG page - Reached audience (last 30 days)

Store sales (last 90 days)

Store sales - previous month (December)

Link please

Prize? I’m interested

Bump