190k Subs Trending Music Channel $50k Lifetime Earnings

Amount of subscribers: 189,000
Country of subscribers (majority): United States
Topic/Niche: Music
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): All organic

Description:
This channel has made $50,000 and 100M organic views since it began. This channel has made $10-$8k months. I’m selling it because I need capital for an startup. Audience is US and very active!

There are no copyright or community guideline strikes. This channel has always been in good standing. It is currently dominating its current niche of music videos. This channel has been #3 Trending on Youtube this past October. Unfortunately this channel was demonitized last year. But I found a better way to make more money by adding a product in the end screens: Which my brand made over $5000 Since starting in October. Other business models is doing video paid promotions (ask for more info). I’ve slowed down making videos to focus on my business. If you understand the potential of a music channel and know how to capitalize channels, there is no reason why you shouldn’t be making $2k-$10k a month with this channel.

Pics:

Example of selling your products with a unlisted video in the end screens. You can sell other companies products too

Link pls

bump

what’s best price you would take?

No copy right strikes

:thinking: On your pics shows blocked videos and also some videos with copyright strike ??

There is a difference between copyrights and copyright strikes. Blocked does not mean copyright strike. If you’d like to see a photo pm me

handle please