193k Instagram (gaming niche). 500 new followers p/day

Fast growing gaming related account, attracting approx 500 new followers per day. Currently standing at 193,100 with good interaction. Gains between 4000-10000 likes per post, and anything from 50-700+ comments per post.

Not really got the time to run so looking for $1500 or very nearest offer.

Any questions then feel free to ask. Will only use the secure checkout on here for security for us both.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: How to use SWAPD checkout system!
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

Had a $1k offer externally but would rather trade on here with checkout. Anyone else interested?

Interested. Pm page please

Pm the page please

Decided to reduce price on this one from $1500 to $1k. First come basis. Will hit 194k followers today

Only using checkout on here for peace of mind

Interested to check out the page. Please pm me! appreciate it!

All pm’s now replied to. :slight_smile:

Final drop to $900. Looking to make a sale today as making another purchase on Wednesday so someone will grab a bargain.

Im interested. Can you send me the link?

pm’s now replied to. We will also consider a partnership with anyone who has experience earning from Instagram. Pop me a message if you might be interested in this.

final drop to $800, any last shouts before this is removed?

Can close this thread, now sold

I’m a premium buyer. Pls send details and account

Please PM

pme details