1M Instagram Network + SPOTIFY PLAYLISTS [ BIG OPPORTUNITY ]

Well well well, the time has come for me to say goodbye to my lovely network. Not going to talk a lot of nonsense, going to be straight forward. This is a huge opportunity for people who knows how to make money with instagrams or spotify.

I’m going to sell my lofi/aesthetics niche network which has over 1M followers in total and few usernames are finals which are exploding and growing 1k/day now from 30-50k followers.

Also i will add 2 lofi playlists which have 11k+ and 27k+ followers, they are totally organic and were grown via network/facebook ads and also they are active playlists so whoever knows how to make money from these can easily pull 1-5k/month only from this already.

I’ll also add a youtube that was created related to lofi music for the network and has over a 1000 subs, not much but a nice way to start something huge there.

Package contains 8 instagram accounts (they’re 50k+) highest account is 250k. 2 of them as i mentioned above are final usernames which alone are worth like 3-5k$

only one account has no oge.

You have an opportunity here to build something huge which is already started, due to lack of time in my life currently i can’t keep building it. Keep in mind these accounts together reach many millions of people each month.

LAST 30 DAYS NETWORK REACH: 33.6M PEOPLE

Btw this also generates around 1k$+/month without doing anything and has over 100 paying artists.

Last 24 hours there were 3 kofi purchases ( im not advertising it )

To see the usernames/playlists and more information send me pm.
P.S basically it would be way too many pictures for me to make to post them here, so whenever a serious buyer messages me ill provide them any information they want.

1 Like

Unlisted until you place the URLs/Handles in the relevant field of your listing.

1 Like

bump

bump

links pls

replied

bump

bump

bump

bump

Best price?

bump

bump