2.6m Rare BTS Jungkook Instagram OGE Acc VIP Seller

Country of followers (majority): International followers

Top reach/engaged audience countries (often above 6-7%) : USA, Japan, Indonesia, India, Brazil, Philippines, Mexico

Amount of followers: 2.6m

Topic/Niche: KPOP/BTS/POP
Does it include the OG (original) email?: OGE included

Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Payment methods: Crypto (usdt) or bank transfer

Price negotiable, leave your messages& questions i will check and reply when i can.

Description:
The account is one of the most followed rare accs for the artist in the industry. Serious buyer only. Significant effort, time, and money dedicated to the acc. It has been years since I had the account. Been busy with work and study recently so I’m here looking for a good buyer. The acc is the best choice for business owners, influencer/kol agency or anyone who is expecting to do personal branding by a big organic follower base.

Popularity - The artists’ music videos gained over 500m views within only the last 6 months.

:bar_chart: The artists’ recent album, “Golden” becomes in the fastest and first KPOP soloist album to surpassed 2.5 BILLION streams on Spotify.

:bar_chart: The artist is now the best selling K-Pop soloist by total album units in the US in 2023.

:bangbang:More statistics below :arrow_down: :arrow_down:
Features:

Instagram Broadcast Channel - The feature is available and the acc had a broadcast channel with 25k members previously ( currently, the channel is closed ) It could easily reach 50k+ members.

Acc owner can easily grow to engage over 50k+ members, the traffic can also be used for growing other kpop accs, or personal accounts and pop-related accounts or apple music sharing.

Meta Threads - Available but not activated yet, the new feature is often called the Meta version of Twitter. It is highly likely that we will see some monetization features on the platform in the future. Extra potential features such as bonus program, creator funds, ads placement and other business collaboration request.

Subscription feature - Not given yet. There’s a big potential in the future, to be able to connect with the fans and perhaps monetize from there.

Promos for online business -
( Provide the exposure/satisfaction to followers who look for related merch ) More than 40k+ usd worth of total sales were provided to kpop online stores over time.

90% Female audience - Acc owner can turn the acc into a engaging account for their online store&business, especially, it could be the most suitable for female audience focused businesses, such as cosmetics, clothing, kpop and pop music sharing.

Extra positive traffic - Acc owner can drive the traffic to their music related medias, such as apple music, spotify.

With the help of this acc, it’s easy to grow personal accs.

Dm‘d you

PM if it’s still available

1 Like

Hey yes It’s still available, got a few offers atm. pm me and check your chat, thx