200K Crypto / Forex / Finance Instagram Account + 2 Telegram groups for Sale FAST GROWING

Country of followers (majority): International
Amount of followers: 205k
Topic/Niche: Crypto/Finance/Forex
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 100% Organic

Description: Selling this fast-growing crypto page. The top three reels have over 30 MILLION views, thousands of comments and likes. The page is growing by itself and it’s only 3 months old also its full of DM’s of people interested in joining V.I.P. group and buying shoutouts. Page is easily generating over $6k a month just in VIP sales you can do half of that just in shoutouts. Page is followed by many celebs who constantly share our reels to their stories. Page is bundled with 2 telegram groups, one free with over 4k active members and a paid VIP group where we share crypto and forex signals. People who know this space know how valuable this is and earning potential is huge. I’m not in a rush to sell, got offer for 25k and turned it down, please only serious offers. People who are in this space know the worth of this page and I guarantee that, page with this many views and active people in comments won’t come again in the crypto/forex niche.

Just on telegram, I get about 20 people a day inquiring about the paid group. If you buy we can show where we get our signals for paid group from so you can continue business normally. V.I.P.Users are also extremely interested in mentorships which we charged $150 an hour. If you have slim knowledge of crypto market you can charge even more since our users are beginners.

I have been on this forum for quite some time and have never seen a page in this niche as active and with this much earning potential as this one.

Payment Options:

• Crypto (USDT (preferably) , BTC or ETH)

Reply USERNAME and I’ll PM you the username! There’s only one @Best :white_check_mark:

username

Pm me I’m interested!

Handle?

Hi, can you please send me the username and the last month’s stats?

Another V.I.P. sale, bull market is back VIP sales are rolling in everyday

pm handle

What’s your best price ? Are you selling it as one or seperately?

Another VIP sold + mentorship

send me more info, last month revenue, profit and price how much you want for all

Would you be interested in some kind of partnership :slight_smile: my crypto group has turned in 800k+ profit in a year

Replied to both @iconovi @MrSixdigits
Also here are stats of just one of the reel from many, those all comments can be messaged and they always respond. Earning potential is also huge with this:

All I see is reels of cars, nature, cities and probably some shitty motivational text on top of that. If this is what people look for when they search for trading related content, I have lost all hopes in humanity.

3 Likes

Username Please

You missed the point, reels grow the page, content on main feed is cryptocurrency and finance, from there people dm me and buy, conversion rate is huge.

username

Pmed

2 more sales

User and link?