200K Crypto / Forex / Finance Instagram Account + 2 Telegram groups for Sale FAST GROWING

Username

Another monthly membership sold, @PowerPuff @nicco I PM-ed you

Can you please send me the telegram handle? Would you be interested in just selling the telegram groups or just the instagram?

All the best,
Cheers

Please PM handle and price

Another sale + one more coaching for 1.5k, Message me

hello can you pm me the handles for insta and telegram please

Username

Even without me doing reels this pages is still generating daily sales, since market is so good right now it takes almost no effort to generate income.

Send me Handle & current offer pls. Thanks

Username

Last 2 days 2 sales total $1000

Handles?

1 Like

Hey please can you send me usernames and links to the telegram groups for me to take a look.

I’m very interested

Responded to everyone, page has generated me an additional $1700 even though I put 10% of the work since I am extremely busy. With this kind of market this page will be crazy good.

USERNAME please

You should take that 25k offer immediately. Shocked anyone would offer that. 190k subs on Instagram and only a handful of paying telegram members. Conversion rate is horrible. Much work needed here.

Shocked at offer when I make couple thousands a month? This page is money generator especially since market is back at all time high. Not only marjet but page gets a lot of messages regarding potential ad spots , I got offered 5k to promote some coin. Possibilities are endless. I am in ni rush to sell though I got my own money thank god😂