2019 BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL! ----- EDIT: IT'S OVER! Thank you!

To celebrate global consumerism instilled in us by our corporate overlords (with the help of the United States), we’re joining the BLACK FRIDAY madness!

On this Friday, between 1 PM - 6 PM CET, SWAPD fees related to social media + social media services are lowered to just 3%!

• That’s 3% for social media services.
  • That’s 3% for social media properties.

The discounts are the same for all members, even VIPs.

Disclaimer: These discounts apply to social media services/properties only. All other categories carry the same charge, and we will still enforce our 20 USD minimum.

Rules:

1. The ticket has to be started between 1 PM to 6 PM CET (That’s Central European Time) on BLACK FRIDAY which falls on 29.11.2019.
  2. Users participating in such sales have to become ID verified (if they are not already)
  3. Currently opened tickets cannot fall under this sale.
  4. Current tickets purposely canceled just to be reopened on black Friday will not qualify.

Note: The tickets do not have to be completed in that time-frame, just opened.

That is all! Thank you, guys :slight_smile:

7 Likes

EDIT: Corrected some errors. Black Friday is actually on Friday, and not tomorrow. I @RandyMarsh’d up, sorry.

5 Likes

@Administrators

1 Like

@Administrators @swapd

1 Like

@Administrators

Oh ■■■■ is this spam

1 Like

I can always mute you.

1 Like

You wont tho

Quit bumping this topic, too many people will see this and take advantage of our awesome sale!

2 Likes

Is it here? Can we abuse? :grinning:

1 Like

Abuse me, baby!

1 Like

SWAPD in the back-end right now:
giphy

2 Likes

2 hours and 20 minutes until the sale ends!

GO GO GO!

30 MINUTES LEFT

IT’S OVER

Thank you guys. In total, we have around 10 new transactions worth over 20,000 USD.
So, this sale is considered a success!

2 Likes