2023 SWAPD policy changes - Mega list

Each year is a new beginning, the same goes for SWAPD. We will try to improve things on our end, so things run smoother. This topic will outline all changes that are coming right now and at the beginning of 2023.

SWAPD Changelog

1. Changing payment methods inside a live ticket is no longer allowed, starting right now. You will need to close the ticket and start a new one. The reason for this change is that such changes mess with our internal financial tracking system.
  2. Over the next few weeks, SWAPD responses inside tickets will be reduced to a minimum. This prevents a wall of text most users do not need to read.
  3. Splitting payments is not allowed. It never was, but we will emphasize this further by making harsher policies.
  4. Random mistake crypto payments that are made to our public wallets will not be refundable. Sounds harsh? Well, let me explain our end of this deal. We’ve had users contact us stating, “omg, I just noticed that seven weeks ago, I mistakingly sent you 1100 USDT by mistake, please refund”. We’re talking about random payments not related to any tickets. Unfortunately, at the moment, it’s virtually impossible to verify these claims due to the nature of our setup. It would cost us too many man-hours to verify these claims (yes, we did refund such payments in the past, but this ends now). This is why we’re approaching this problem with a harsh no-refund policy. Remember, this only applies to crypto.
  5. Tickets for currency exchanges are now mandatory for regular users, premium members and VIP’s alike. The only exceptions are for Diamond Club & Millionaire Club members.
  6. The sale of Facebook groups is now allowed but under certain conditions. Buyers will be thoroughly warned about the potential risks, and no disputes will be allowed.
  7. Added a new sales category (front page enabled): Mentoring (experimental)
  8. We have updated our Terms of Service and privacy policy pages. If you disagree with the changes, please request account termination.
  9. SWAPD Rewards Program updated to 20-30% commissions.
  10. Coming soon…

This topic will be updated with more changes and new policies in the upcoming days. Make sure to check back often to stay in the loop.

Thank you for reading.

22 Likes

agreed with this + when ever new post is made I get an automatic pm that I feel isn’t necessary

2 Likes

Updates that are reliable and wise. It’s all for SWAPD! :rocket: :rocket:

Happy Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

2 Likes

SWAPD Is Evolving Everyday it feels.

Meme Think GIF

Just wait for SWAPD 3.0!

4 Likes

RECESSION IS ACTUALLY HERE GUYS.

2 Likes

UPDATE

Facebook groups are now allowed.

4 Likes

Any more info on it ?

I’m sure there must be some restrictions/rules what kind of groups allowed and what not.

Facebook groups. Are there different types? The rules really only apply to buyers. We create a firm warning that they should know that these things can be pulled easily (or were used to). Not sure how it is now, but we let the buyers know that their investment is at risk, and we let them decide.

3 Likes

I will need a few more days on this, @Petrecocos. But it’s coming.

4 Likes

Sounds good

1 Like

Love this.

1 Like

Mentoring category is now opened. Please read the rules here: Mentoring category rules and guidelines - Please read before buying or selling

6 Likes

We’ve also received word that SWAPD 3.0 will be ready for testing at the end of Jan!

5 Likes

Updated the mentoring category rules. Just an FYI.

1 Like

What would it be like to see the people who visited our profile in the last 7 days? Like the feature of Tiktok

1 Like

Would be cool

Trades Category

Trading properties, swapd fee +$50 depending on item value

1 Like

What’s the point of that?

1 Like

Boost my ego