212k 33k Cannabis Facebook Pages for sale

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 212,000
Topic/Niche: cannabis
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): organic S4S

Description: I have a premium cannabis fan page and a bonus 33k page to the right buyer. I have been working on to slowly get super active again but am now focused on my other business and don’t want to let these go to waste. Top country is USA for both pages. I will also include the exact domains for both of them and even set up a website of your choice on them!

![Capture|690x471]

Screenshot warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (screenshots), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to reveal URLs or @handles to your property inside the screenshots. The reason for this is so you don’t expose the URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

Please send handles

Sent

can you please add insights for most recent posts?

done

1 Like

please send handles. thank you

1 Like

The handle pls

1 Like

Sent

Sent

What have u been using tbe 212k one for? The reach lately is quite low for 212k

1 Like

I just post weed memes and pictures of weed. I just updated the engagement and reach. I am currently going to post every hour or 2 hours. Page would be great for an ecommerce store. I have domains for both pages and would be willing to set up the stores…

i am intrested. please send me link?

Very interested. Please send me links

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.