214K Instagram Account For Sale/OG Include/ VERIFIED seller((I have 3 successful sales)) -ONLY 710$

Country of followers (majority): IRAN
Amount of followers: 214K
Topic/Niche: deep
Does it include the OG (original) email?: YES
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:

Due to my busy schedule, my activity on the page has decreased so I’m going to sell it, Im professional seller And I have already 3 sales on this site.

!

$100 just for the number. Lmk

1 Like

Iran’s audience doesn’t have much value but can surely offer you 200 right now!

1 Like

Page is worthless, accept one of the offers above, this page would need a theme change which would murder the engagement even more snd the buyer is left with a big number to look at with engagement equivalent to a 1000 follower page.

I know the intentions of the people well, Who want to destroy the page to buy it at a very low price If anyone pays attention to account REACH Notices the quality of the page.Fake pages with only 10 posts and under 1000 views with this number They have higher prices.I never pay attention to these suggestions :wink:

bump

It is iran :roll_eyes:

To be fair and transparent, almost every IG page on here has ridiculously inflated prices, which is why none of them are selling. I wouldn’t base your price off of what the other pages are priced at unless you want yours to sit and never sell like theirs.

2 Likes

bump

up.

Man PM me

hello.i sent for you…

bump…

up,

bump.

bump…

bump

up…

bump…