217K Nails Page - Original Creator/OGE

Country of followers (majority): Mexico 12.7%, USA 11.9%
Amount of followers: 217K
Topic/Niche: Nails
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): I manually followed people until I got to around 1000 followers and once there I unfollowed them. From then 100% organic

Description:

• It grows 11K-15K followers/month just by posting once per day. If you have time to make more posts it can grow much faster.
  • 100% safe . I manually created and grew this account so you don’t need to be worried about any previous owner pulling back the account. This is the reason why I only sell accounts grown from scratch by me, it is the only way that I can give a 100% safety guarantee to my clients :slightly_smiling_face:
  • Made $600+ from selling shoutouts since I created it. All the buyers reached out to me, if you have time to reach out to companies you can make way more money.
  • Great engagement.
  • 95.5% Women

This page has a huge potential to monetize. You can make money selling makeup products, doing affiliate marketing, selling more shoutouts, promoting pay per install, etc

You can also use it to promote other small nails pages and create your own network of millions of followers.

:gift: Gifts when you buy this account:

• My list of hashtags, which includes the 20 best sets of hashtags for nails pages.
  • 30 Posts in the Saved section of Instagram so that you have enough posts for the first weeks.
  • A list with all the pages where I get nails content.

I deliver and respond quickly

Bump

Handle please

Sent!

Bump

Bump

handle

Handle? Thanks.

Sent :slight_smile:

Bump

PRICE AND USERNAME?

Sent :slight_smile: