237K Real USA Top — Luxury Niche — OG Email

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 237000
Topic/Niche: Luxury, inspirational
Does it include the OG (original) email?: YES
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic growth

Description:
We’re looking to sell one of our pages that we’ve owned and grown from scratch. Multiple reels with over 1-2M views, over 100K likes on some posts, and overall great, high-quality, organic page.
Posts are currently archived after an interested party requested it who turned out to be a scammer… Can & will obviously show everything you need to see upon request! Stay safe :slight_smile:

Sounds like a really cool page, you killed the traction though by archiving everything lol why would you clear the account before the potential buyer had paid you haha

Appreciate that. You can still view them in the archives. I would love to show you everything needed if you’re interested!

Thankfully I got the new instagram update where all deleted posts are still archived for 30 days. I am starting to publish them again. I am new to Swapd. Is this the best way to sell a page? @420

@noelbrink id definitely keep the posts up to keep the traction of the account going and so that potential buyers can see activity on recent posts and see exactly what content was used to grow the page :slight_smile:

I appreciate the help! I’m currently in the process of reactivating all the posts. Do you have any tips for how one can effectively sell the page here on Swapd? I created this post but are there any other alternative ways of finding potential buyers?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.