24.2K followers, 536.7K likes TikTok Account for sale

Country of followers (majority): Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, UK.
Amount of fans/followers: 24.2K
Topic/Niche: Pakistan Politics / Imran Khan.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic 100%
Payment Method: Paypal or Bank Transfer only.

Description:

• 24.2K Followers, pure organic, grown myself. Followers are real but the page been inactive for a time, thus might show no/ little activity on new videos . . you should understand this before buying.

• 536.7K Likes, all organic and proof is account videos engagement.

• Acc age: 1 year+ old account but still doing better than most accs. Bahrain based.

• 2 viral videos over 1 year time, so I did put a lot of hardwork.

• Also Sometimes posts reach to this much likes.

• This account is good for resellers who can quick resell it at 2500$ / 3000$ or more+

• As you know, developing an account from 0 Followers is quite difficult because you do not know where to start, how people can get to know you. That’s why it will be good for you to buy this account that already have Followers, and it’s much easier to grow a business with lots of Followers and Likes. And will increase the credibility of your account. Also you just have to open this account for 90 days in USA then you can straight up apply for monetization and earn money through tiktok without any hustle cuz my account already fulfilled tiktok monetization requirements.

• INSIGHTS SS

Thank You for ready! Dm me if interested.