247K US Instagram Page For Sale - See Description

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 247,000
Topic/Niche: Fanpage / Memes
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic
Description:
Yeah you’re probably thinking, really a Hello Kitty theme page… for this much?! Believe me, I thought the same thing until I actually bought one of these pages and saw my investment 5x within that same week I bought it.

I wouldn’t sell my pages if I didn’t have to but I’m having cashflow issues with my ecom brand atm so I need the money fast - priced to sell quickly for those who know how to monetize on these pages.

The pages in this niche make a STUPID amount of money and are a hidden treasure in the theme page world that many people don’t bat an eye at.

You can create your own dropshipping brand around Kawaii stuff and easily get to 10 figures in revenue at 50% profit margin within your first month (see pictures for proof, feel free to message me for further proof also incase you want screen recordings). You can make easy money via sponsorships from big brands looking to promote their Sanrio / Hello Kitty goods every single week. Or even do an affiliate program for another brand to earn passive income.

Regardless of what you do, you can make A LOT of money… very easily. The amount of traffic these pages bring in allows you to virtually sell anything that girls like.

Again, if you end up buying this page from me, I’d highly advise you to simply keep it for future use. It kills me to have to sell them and I wouldn’t if I didn’t have to so seriously… keep them, they’re easily worth it with little effort involved.

If you have any questions then lmk and I’d be happy to answer them.

IMG_4726.pdf (15.4 MB)

Why do you post the same revenue stats on all three of your listings?

1 Like

It was a store that was shared amongst all 3 pages. So there was no way of telling how much revenue came from each store.

That’s 2023 statistics. Let’s see 2024. If you can show similar revenue/ earnings. I’m interested.