3.2 Million Luxury Follower Acc (For Sale) w/OGE

Country of followers (majority): India
Amount of followers: 3.2 million
Topic/Niche: luxury/travel
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes with welcome email
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): S4S , Paid promotions

Description: So with this account, we have grown it organically. We own about 5 Million in luxury accounts that we used to cross promote our pages. We have used this account just for traveling within the last year and have have received multiple five figures of value of free accommodations, resorts, flights, restaurants, car rentals, VIP sections, pretty much anything that people would want to have promoted in-front of millions of luxury followers.

We’ll also help teach you the ropes on how to leverage this page for real life as well as monetizing with brands.

We will add the scripts we’ve used over the years for brand deals when traveling as well as a list of resorts that are very open to brand deals for social media exposure.

e01db6c054b611c5d05c0bc4ea5bb4113560cdaf_2_358x500 cee2f07767176f027e8146e0ef0d79a32c27b4ff_2_369x500

1 Like

I’m sorry but this has to be a joke - you have 46 posts on the account and its literally 95% Indian and you want $25,000? be serious man, this was more than likely an Indian girl model account which you bought and switched niche and now you’re overpricing it like crazy.

Your first post on the account was on November 14th so no idea where the ■■■■ you’re going on about “we’ve used over the years for brand deals when traveling as well as a list of resorts that are very open to brand deals for social media exposure.”

Not trying to come off as a dick but I’m tired of seeing ■■■■ like this and people not being transparent whatsoever with anything just so they can try to hustle some poor guy who isn’t familiar with anything in the IG scene. Be more transparent.

7 Likes

Really appreciate your kind words Zero… So do we need to add all past history like a biography play by play on the account or just the stuff that matters? Sorry I might be the one confused.

So if the page was getting great engagement and hacked then recovered 10 days later after the posts were deleted, I need to tell everyone that? That’s a sign I own the original email.

If you’re not interested , that’s fine. But no need to play scooby doo to try to solve this mystery. Yes, we have used this page and received $10,000+ in accommodations just within a week just in Tulum, Mexico if you want me to throw it out there … would you like me to prove that to you Mr zero… ? That’s one occurance. If you were familiar with this space you’d understand there’s places all over the world that love doing brand deals with pages in their niche.

As stated, I will include the scripts as well as a list of places that are open to brand deals buddy.

Anything else that’s bothering you?

I don’t care about scripts or places that are “open to brand deals” buddy. Show proof they worked with you specifically on this account, also how the ■■■■ can you even type out “great engagement” when talking about this page? you’re getting like 1 comment and 2k likes per photo; for 3.2m followers, that’s beyond ass, buddy.

1 Like

As stated before, the page was hacked. FYI, that is when someone steals the page, changes the niche and name, deletes all the post, then runs bs ads for quick money… unfortunately mr zero, there is nothing I can do about that. When this occurance happens, the engagement tends to go down and loose traction.

The reason we’re wanting to get rid of it is because there is no time for it. Do I need to explain why I have no time for it as well to make it a legit listing?

I really honestly appreciate your concerns… anything else you want to drill me on or you’re just going around critiquing everyone listings?

do you see me going around critiquing everyones listing? Also, you do need to mention the history (especially if it was hacked) but regardless of that , the accounts activity and following doesn’t add up to it just being hacked and niche change or w/e. I’ve never heard of a 3.2m luxury account that was grown organically in that niche having a 95% Indian audience and even if he deleted all the posts, if it was originally grown as a luxury account, the engagement wouldn’t drop to 2k likes and 1 comment if it was getting way better numbers before the posts got deleted.

1 Like

I’m sorry about what you’ve never heard… If we would of been friends like we are now before the hack happened, you would of then saw that the posts on this same page were getting anywhere come 5k to 15k likes and 50,000 to 200,000 views…

I’ve been flipping accounts for years and understand how it works a lot more than the average person. But thank you.

If someone knew what they were doing with Instagram, it’d be no problem to get the account getting 10k+ likes per post again… sorry I’m just not trying to deal with it and wanting to sell it by the New Years. .

Any other questions?

Stop fighting

Yes this is indian girl account, not a luxury account…! He just converted it…

@FrostyAce you don’t need to add many more lies on ur posting mate, just boast about the account but not soo many blatant lies…

3 Likes

Wasn’t it obvious the first time you posted this that you would get critiqued on your account.

Of course you can leverage the page to unknown and less informed brands and businesses - just like how you’re saying the page is full high quality luxury followers from a indian model page. Or was it not obvious that you can search up the original name of the account.

all everyone is saying is that your listing description are deceptive and obvious so stop being a used car salesmen.

4 Likes

I was too lazy to check the original name on my phone tbh but was trying to have my posts up so any prospective buyers would be aware of everything (especially if they’re new to the IG scene).

1 Like

Thank you media boy! Yes the name changes obviously are from an India account. My partners and I have been owning this page and revamped it all year… October came around and the hack happen…

Starting having our posting guy post for us to try to build It back up so we can just get rid of it! And that’s where we are here… it’s not like the price is high, I know of people that buy even “legit” 3 million accounts for 6 figures to mid 6 figures… I’m selling this account for the price of an average car

Well i could do that, i own a 1m facts page with 90% indian audience, actual audience who likes facts not babes converted…

odd, I’ve personally never seen that in my 6 years or so on Instagram but if you say so…

Yeah I understand what you’re saying… so we own multiple pages… once we got this one way back when, we boosted it with shoutouts and posts from pages that had the niches we were interested in.

The listing is just the listing, the inbox option is there as well if people are actually interested or have genuine questions.

Sorry I’m new here but if I have something of value to add in the listing, I will. Next listing I won’t add that I posted on our pages as well as bought shoutouts from luxury niches or used it to travel for brand deals.

Because no one is interested in luxury pages in india…!

Meme pages, facts, movie, politics, babes, actress that is flourishing here

That’s why you could not see that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can you be clear here with a couple of questions please:

1. did you buy the account or start it from scratch?
  2. if the latter then was it another niche before luxury?

After the account is sold here or wherever else… the new buyer is 110% more than welcome to change the name into whatever niche he wants.

I’m just trying to get rid of it instead of lying someone to post on it

No I didn’t not make it from scratch.

Yes, before, this page was travel and girls. We stopped going the girls and added luxury and that’s where we started.

I have many luxury accounts myself as well so I’m kind of familiar with this.

So you bought it as a girls page?

Yes, this was a travel, girl page but since day 1 of me owning and running it, it has been luxury and shoutouted out on many luxury pages as cross promotion… Is that fine? Can I still sell it on Swapd?